Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Engineering managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an engineering department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments and by consulting engineering and scientific research companies.
director, engineering research and development, electrical engineering service manager, engineering department manager, engineering manager, manager, telecommunications engineering service, production engineering manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an engineering department, service or firm
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.
Jobs for Engineering Managers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 7 job postings in Windsor-Sarnia Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-23||Engineering service quality assurance manager (Plastics Experience)||Renaissance Personnel||
|2013-05-23||Manager engineering service, quality assurance (Designer leader)||Renaissance Personnel||
|2013-05-21||Manager, production engineering (Senior Program Managers)||The Job Shoppe Inc.||
|2013-05-15||Manager, engineering (CWB Certified Welding Engineer PEng)||CS Wind Canada Inc.||
|2013-05-15||Engineering service project manager (Project Manager )||MEDA Limited||
|2013-05-10||Engineering service superintendent||Trillium Interim Staffing||
|2013-04-23||engineering service quality assurance manager||Core Executive Consultants||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: