Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services not elsewhere classified. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing, computer systems or administrative services. Managers in this unit group are employed throughout the public and private sector.
business manager – non-profit organization, chief, administrative services, inventory control manager, manager, administrative services, manager, security, manager, support services, records administrator, regional administrative manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establishment
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Interview, hire and oversee training for staff.
Outlook & Prospects for Other Administrative Services Managers in Windsor-Sarnia Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Jun 03 – Jun 07, 2013
- German-based manufacturer Krinner Group recently opened a plant in Chatham, will hire up to 20 employees including administrators, operators, welders and forklift drivers
- The Town of Lakeshore in Essex County has approved a 74-lot subdivision by developer Marcel St. John with construction expected to begin this summer
- Wellington Builders of Lambton County will begin construction at the end of this month on a $14.6M project to expand St. Christopher Catholic Secondary School in Sarnia
Week of May 27 – May 31, 2013
Week of May 20 – May 24, 2013
- The new $5M Galaxy Cinema Sarnia will open in June at the Lambton Mall, replacing the Famous Players Lambton theatre
- The Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board plans to lay off close to 200 elementary and secondary school teachers at the end of June due to low enrolment
Week of May 13 – May 17, 2013
- Waterville TG Inc. plans to hire between 60 to 80 workers for its Petrolia manufacturing plant near Sarnia by the end of this year
- Windsor's Sherway Contracting Ltd. and Chatham’s Henry Hyink Construction Ltd. will complete three watermain and road re-construction projects in Leamington worth about $1.7M
- Date Modified: