Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Bookkeepers maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Jobs for Bookkeepers in South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-15||Bookkeeper||SMALLWOOD CRESCENT COMMUNITY CENTRE||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: