Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes all machine operators, not elsewhere classified, who operate machines to cut, press, stamp, mould, treat, finish or otherwise fabricate components or products, such as jewellery, buttons, pencils, crayons, non-prescription lenses, brushes, notions and other miscellaneous products. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing companies.
brush making machine operator, button machine operator, crayon making machine tender, jewellery annealer, prism maker operator, skate press operator, sports ball moulder, stuffing machine tender, tennis ball maker operator.
- Operate machines which cut, press, stamp, mould, treat, finish or otherwise fabricate components or products
- Load supplies into hoppers of dispensing units or manually align, feed or otherwise place materials into machines
- Monitor machines for proper operation watching for jammed materials, defective units or other irregularities
- Clean work stations, removing scraps, dust, shavings or other by-products from machinery and surrounding areas
- May make routine changes of dies, nozzles or other machinery attachments as required.
Wages for Other Products Machine Operators in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: