Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Transportation route and crew schedulers prepare operational and crew schedules for transportation equipment and operating personnel. They are employed by municipal transit commissions, truck, delivery and courier companies, railways, airlines and by other transportation establishments in both the private and public sectors.
bus scheduler, crew scheduler, transportation, flight crew scheduler, schedule analyst, schedule writer, transportation, train scheduler, transit scheduler, truck scheduler.
- Review schedule requisitions, passenger counts and cargo, running times, distances, personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters
- Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods
- Incorporate into route plan factors such as peak travel periods, holidays, special events and construction with emphasis on time and cost efficiency
- Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts
- Compile equipment and personnel records, including hours in service, distances, maintenance, repairs required and other data, to produce operating reports
- May prepare user guides and other public service information.
Wages for Transportation Route and Crew Schedulers in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||17.73||22.97||60.25||Note|
|Avalon Peninsula Region||17.72||22.95||60.28||NoteLink opens in a new window|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
|South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
|West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
- Date Modified: