Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the development of policies and programs which govern the daily operations of legislatures and other activities unique to government such as intergovernmental affairs and elections. They are employed by government departments, agencies and legislative bodies.
clerk of the committee, Legislative Assembly, director, elections planning, director, federal-provincial relations, director, intergovernmental affairs.
- Participate in the development of policies and programs by providing advice to senior government managers of legislatures or departments or agencies involved in activities unique to government
- Organize government unit or agency and establish procedures to meet objectives set by senior management
- Direct and advise professional and non-professional staff conducting research, preparing documents or providing administrative support
- Plan, administer and control research and administration budgets for projects, programs, equipment and supplies
- Organize and direct committees and working groups to plan, manage or evaluate projects and programs
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
Jobs for Other Managers in Public Administration in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: