There are 21 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Labourers in this unit group carry out a variety of material handling, cleaning and routine general labouring activities. They are employed by petroleum and natural gas processing, pipeline and petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, and by electrical, water and waste treatment utilities.
cleaner, filter – chemical processing, cleaner, still – chemical processing, coating machine feeder – chemical processing, helper – chemical processing, labourer – gas utility, loader – chemical processing, retort unloader, water intake tender, waterworks labourer.
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Clean chemical processing machines and equipment and production areas
- Move, sort and pile materials and products manually and using powered equipment
- Assist other workers to operate, repair and maintain process equipment, gas distribution, water filtration and waste water plant equipment
- Perform general duties such as basic construction, painting and other manual tasks.
Jobs for Labourers in Chemical Products Processing and Utilities in North Shore Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: