Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Labourers in this unit group carry out a variety of material handling, cleaning and routine general labouring activities. They are employed by petroleum and natural gas processing, pipeline and petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, and by electrical, water and waste treatment utilities.
cleaner, filter – chemical processing, cleaner, still – chemical processing, coating machine feeder – chemical processing, helper – chemical processing, labourer – gas utility, loader – chemical processing, retort unloader, water intake tender, waterworks labourer.
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Clean chemical processing machines and equipment and production areas
- Move, sort and pile materials and products manually and using powered equipment
- Assist other workers to operate, repair and maintain process equipment, gas distribution, water filtration and waste water plant equipment
- Perform general duties such as basic construction, painting and other manual tasks.
Wages for Labourers in Chemical Products Processing and Utilities in North Shore Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|North Shore Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: