Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires full vision and good depth perception.
- There is generally only a requirement for limited hearing in this job.
- The occupation involves only limited physical activity with good upper limb mobility.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 10 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Lift, move or position equipment at work sites.
Perform routine maintenance work. Clean and lubricate cranes.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making, reading text, job task planning and organizing and writing.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.