Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision and good colour discrimination.
- There is usually a need for workers in this occupation to have the ability to communicate verbally.
- The occupation can involve some physical activity (sitting, standing or walking).
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Experience an asset.
Arrange product according to planogram.
Oral communication, working with others, computer use, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, reading text, document use, critical thinking, decision making and numeracy.
Post-Secondary ProgramsYou may also expand your search by exploring the following cities:
List of cities offering similar programs
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.