Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near and far vision.
- There is usually a need for workers in this occupation to have the ability to communicate verbally.
- The occupation can involve some physical activity (sitting, standing or walking).
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Assist cleaners in performing duties. Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers. Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, writing, reading text and decision making.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.