Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near and far vision.
- There is usually a need for workers in this occupation to have the ability to communicate verbally.
- The occupation can involve some physical activity (sitting, standing or walking).
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Inspect workplaces for safety or health hazards. Investigate workplace accidents or illnesses.
Provide information to employers, employees and general public.
Oral communication, working with others, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, writing, reading text, document use, finding information, critical thinking, decision making, continuous learning and significant use of memory.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.