Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes agricultural and bio-resource engineers, biomedical engineers, engineering physicists and engineering scientists, marine and naval engineers, textile engineers and other specialized engineering occupations which are not classified elsewhere.
agricultural engineer, bio-resource engineer, biomedical engineer, engineering physicist, engineering scientist, food processing engineer, marine engineer, naval architect, naval engineer, textile engineer.
- Agricultural and bio-resource engineers design and develop machinery, structures, equipment and systems related to agriculture and food processing.
- Biomedical engineers design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment and procedures; develop devices to assist persons with disabilities; advise hospital administrators on planning, acquisition and use of medical equipment; and modify and install or supervise installation of equipment.
- Engineering physicists and engineering scientists conduct research, develop processes, programs and equipment to expand fundamental knowledge in the applied sciences and engineering and to support advanced engineering and scientific applications.
- Marine and naval engineers design and develop marine vessels and floating structures and associated marine power plants, propulsion systems and related systems and equipment and oversee the building, maintenance and repair of vessels and marine systems.
- Textile engineers design and develop processes, equipment and procedures for the production of fibres, yarns and textiles.
Wages for Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c. in North Shore Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||13.17||37.38||46.68|
|Prince Edward Island||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Date Modified: