Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Survey interviewers contact individuals to gather information for market research, public opinion polls or election and census enumeration. Statistical clerks code and compile interview and other data into reports, lists, directories and other documents. Workers in this unit group are employed by market research and polling firms, government departments and agencies, utility companies and other establishments. This unit group also includes clerks who observe and record information on traffic flow.
census enumerator, coding clerk – statistics, election enumerator, interview clerk, poll clerk, public opinion interviewer, statistical clerk, survey interviewer, telephone survey clerk.
- Contact individuals by telephone or in person and explain the purpose of the interview
- Ask questions following the outlines of questionnaires and surveys
- Record responses on paper or enter responses directly into a computer database through computer-assisted interviewing systems.
- Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
- Code information according to established coding manuals and enter data onto computers
- Conduct routine statistical analysis of data
- Compile interview and other data into reports and lists.
Jobs for Survey Interviewers and Statistical Clerks in North Shore Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in North Shore Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: