Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision.
- There is usually a need for workers in this occupation to have the ability to communicate verbally.
- The occupation involves only limited physical activity.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain filing system. Schedule and confirm appointments.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
Windows, general office equipment, word processing software and electronic mail.
Supervise other workers.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.