Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Landscaping and grounds maintenance contractors and managers plan, organize, direct and control the operations of landscaping, interior plantscaping, lawn care and tree service departments and establishments.
grounds maintenance contractor, grounds maintenance manager, interior plantscaping contractor, landscape service contractor, landscaping contractor, landscaping manager, lawn care manager, lawn maintenance contractor, tree service contractor.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of landscaping, interior plantscaping, lawn care and tree service establishments
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
- Organize and direct the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
- Hire and supervise staff
- Maintain financial and personnel records.
Outlook & Prospects for Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Contractors and Managers in Vancouver Island and Coast Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Vancouver Island and Coast Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Nov 26 – Nov 30, 2012
- Heatherington Industries is building a plastics recycling facility that will create 10 to 15 sorting and labouring jobs in Port Alberni by February 2013
- Date Modified: