Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Air transport ramp attendants operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment, handle cargo and baggage and perform other ground support duties at airports. They are employed by airline and air services companies and the federal government.
aircraft groomer, airport ramp attendant, cargo attendant, air transport, ramp agent, air transport, ramp attendant, air transport, station attendant, air transport.
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment such as towing tractors, food service trucks, de-icer sprayers and lavatory servicing trucks
- Position passenger loading stairs and operate aircraft cargo doors
- Marshal or tow aircrafts to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo
- Sort and load cargo and passenger baggage according to instructions forwarded by load planner to achieve proper balance
- Unload, sort and route cargo and baggage
- Transport freight between aircraft and airport warehouse
- Clean and prepare aircraft interior for passengers and wash aircraft exterior.
Wages for Air Transport Ramp Attendants in Vancouver Island and Coast Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Vancouver Island and Coast Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: