Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Aircraft assemblers assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to manufacture fixed wing or rotary wing aircraft or aircraft subassemblies. Aircraft assembly inspectors inspect aircraft assemblies for adherence to engineering specifications. They are employed by aircraft and aircraft subassembly manufacturers.
aircraft assembler, aircraft inspector, assembly, airframe assembler, bench and structural assembler, bench fitter mechanic – aircraft assembly, rigger – aircraft assembly, wing tank mechanic – aircraft assembly.
- Read and interpret aircraft assembly diagrams
- Assemble and fit pre-fabricated parts to form subassemblies, working at benches or directly on an aircraft structure
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts and subassemblies such as aircraft skins, flight controls, rigging, hydraulics and other mechanical systems.
- Inspect aircraft assemblies, using measuring and testing equipment, for adherence to engineering specifications
- Inspect assemblies for alignment, symmetry, dimensions, fit and quality of workmanship
- Complete detailed inspection documentation.
Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, Chilliwack, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock, Gibsons, Mission, Aldergrove, Brunswick Beach, Crescent, Crescent Beach, Cultus Lake, Elgin, Fort Langley, Grandview, Lions Bay, McMillan Island, Ocean Park, South Surrey, Sunnyside, Willoughby
Wages for Aircraft Assemblers and Aircraft Assembly Inspectors in Lower Mainland - Southwest Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Lower Mainland - Southwest Region||19.73||25.37||39.22|
- Date Modified: