Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, theatre ushers and attendants, reservation clerks, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, security guards and other service workers not elsewhere classified. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
campground supervisor, hotel clerk supervisor, parking lot supervisor, reservations supervisor, supervisor, clubhouse attendants, supervisor, commissionaires, supervisor, security guards, supervisor, ski lift attendants, supervisor, theatre attendants, supervisor, ticket takers, tour guide supervisor, travel clerk supervisor.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, theatre ushers and attendants, reservation clerks, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, and other service workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, Chilliwack, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock, Gibsons, Mission, Aldergrove, Brunswick Beach, Crescent, Crescent Beach, Cultus Lake, Elgin, Fort Langley, Grandview, Lions Bay, McMillan Island, Ocean Park, South Surrey, Sunnyside, Willoughby
Wages for Other Service Supervisors in Lower Mainland - Southwest Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Lower Mainland - Southwest Region||10.50||20.00||36.06|
- Date Modified: