Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities and co-ordinate the acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
access to information and privacy officer, administrative officer, administrative services co-ordinator, co-ordinator, office services, forms management officer, liaison officer, office administrator, office manager, planning officer, records analyst – access to information, requirements officer – military, surplus assets officer, university admissions officer.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, Chilliwack, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock, Gibsons, Mission, Aldergrove, Brunswick Beach, Crescent, Crescent Beach, Cultus Lake, Elgin, Fort Langley, Grandview, Lions Bay, McMillan Island, Ocean Park, South Surrey, Sunnyside, Willoughby
Wages for Administrative Officers in Lower Mainland - Southwest Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Lower Mainland - Southwest Region||12.00||20.00||30.22||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: