Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in such fields as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services.
accounting firm manager, employment agency manager, legal firm manager, manager, management consulting service, manager, market research service, manager, nursing registry, payroll service manager, personnel agency manager, professional services manager – business services, security service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services or security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of sales or marketing strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, Chilliwack, Langley, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock, Gibsons, Mission, Aldergrove, Brunswick Beach, Crescent, Crescent Beach, Cultus Lake, Elgin, Fort Langley, Grandview, Lions Bay, McMillan Island, Ocean Park, South Surrey, Sunnyside, Willoughby
Jobs for Other Business Services Managers in Lower Mainland - Southwest Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 5 job postings in Lower Mainland - Southwest Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-11-20||Business Services Manager||
|2013-11-01||business services manager||WorkSafeBC||
|2013-11-01||manager, accounting firm||
|2013-10-29||manager, business services||Francotyp-Postalia Canada Inc||
|2013-05-16||organizational methods analysis director - business services||FIRST NATIONS HEALTH AUTHORITY||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: