Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision and good colour discrimination.
- There is generally only a requirement for limited hearing in this job.
- The occupation can involve significant physical activity.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 20 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Assemble prefabricated parts. Check products for visual defects and faulty electrical and mechanical connections. Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies.
Set up and adjust production tools. Collect, record and summarize inspection results.
Post-Secondary ProgramsYou may also expand your search by exploring the following cities:
List of cities offering similar programs
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.