Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near and far vision.
- There is generally only a requirement for limited hearing in this job.
- The occupation can involve significant physical activity with good upper limb mobility.
- Strength to handle loads of 25 kg or more may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster. Clean and prepare surfaces. Finish corners and angles.
Work at heights.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.