Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision and good colour discrimination.
- There is generally only a requirement for limited hearing in this job.
- The occupation involves only limited physical activity.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect defects. Prepare, conduct and interpret liquid penetrant inspection. Set up, calibrate, operate and interpret magnetic particle test equipment. Calibrate, test and interpret ultrasonic equipment.
Oral communication, working with others, computer use, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, writing, reading text, document use, finding information, critical thinking, decision making, continuous learning, numeracy and significant use of memory.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.