There are 12 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes agricultural and bio-resource engineers, biomedical engineers, engineering physicists and engineering scientists, marine and naval engineers, textile engineers and other specialized engineering occupations which are not classified elsewhere.
agricultural engineer, bio-resource engineer, biomedical engineer, engineering physicist, engineering scientist, food processing engineer, marine engineer, naval architect, naval engineer, textile engineer.
- Agricultural and bio-resource engineers design and develop machinery, structures, equipment and systems related to agriculture and food processing.
- Biomedical engineers design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment and procedures; develop devices to assist persons with disabilities; advise hospital administrators on planning, acquisition and use of medical equipment; and modify and install or supervise installation of equipment.
- Engineering physicists and engineering scientists conduct research, develop processes, programs and equipment to expand fundamental knowledge in the applied sciences and engineering and to support advanced engineering and scientific applications.
- Marine and naval engineers design and develop marine vessels and floating structures and associated marine power plants, propulsion systems and related systems and equipment and oversee the building, maintenance and repair of vessels and marine systems.
- Textile engineers design and develop processes, equipment and procedures for the production of fibres, yarns and textiles.
Jobs for Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c. in Annapolis Valley Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities as a Naval Combat Systems Engineer in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting for the occupation of Naval Combat Systems Engineering Officer. Naval Combat Systems Engineers (NCS ENG) are responsible for the maintenance and operational readiness of combat systems in ships and submarines and for advising Command accordingly. They are responsible for the leadership and wellbeing of a large team of highly trained technical professionals who perform the systems analysis, fault-finding and maintenance to assure their equipment’s peak performance.
To learn more about the requirements for this occupation and the application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: