Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Mechanical engineers research, design and develop machinery and systems for heating, ventilating and air conditioning, power generation, transportation, processing and manufacturing. They also perform duties related to the evaluation, installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical systems. Mechanical engineers are employed by consulting firms, by power-generating utilities and in a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries, or they may be self-employed.
acoustics engineer, automotive engineer, design engineer – mechanical, energy conservation engineer, engineer, power generation, fluid mechanics engineer, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) engineer, mechanical engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, nuclear engineer, piping engineer, refrigeration engineer, robotics engineer, thermal design engineer, tool engineer.
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
- Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
Jobs for Mechanical Engineers in Camrose--Drumheller Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in Camrose--Drumheller Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-11-12||Mechanical engineer||Keystaff Recruitment Consultants||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: