There are 4 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Machine operators in this unit group operate machinery or equipment to fabricate complete products or parts for use in the assembly of electrical appliances and equipment, and electrical apparatus, such as batteries, fuses and plugs. Inspectors in this unit group inspect and test completed parts and production items. Workers in this unit group are employed by electrical appliance and electrical equipment manufacturing companies.
assembly machine setter – electrical equipment manufacturing, dry cell charge machine operator, epoxy coating machine operator, inspector, electrical dry battery, inspector, electrical light bulbs, machine operator – electrical equipment manufacturing, machine set-up operator – electrical appliance manufacturing, production line battery repairer – electrical equipment manufacturing.
- Operate machinery to assemble, test or package dry cell batteries
- Position lead acid storage batteries on assembly line and insert battery contents into casing
- Operate machinery, such as pasting and stacking machines, to fabricate plates for lead acid storage batteries
- Load machinery with glass tubes, bulbs and other parts used to produce incandescent, fluorescent and other types of light bulbs and tubes, and remove and pack finished product
- Operate or feed machinery and equipment to produce electrical wiring devices such as fuses, plugs, caps, sockets, connectors and switches
- Operate equipment to apply protective coatings to items such as freezer cabinets, small electric motors or transformer assemblies
- Perform minor repairs to items rejected from production line
- Set up and adjust production machinery and equipment for operation.
- Check in-process and completed production items for visual or mechanical defects or operate testing equipment to maintain quality of products
- Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies and return faulty assemblies to production for repair
- Collect, record and summarize inspection results.
Jobs for Machine Operators and Inspectors, Electrical Apparatus Manufacturing in Wood Buffalo--Cold Lake Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: