Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Administrative clerks compile, verify, record and process forms and documents, such as applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations and requisitions, in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and schedules. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
administrative clerk, application clerk, authorization clerk, by-law clerk, customs clerk, documentation clerk, import clerk, licence clerk, office administration clerk, passport clerk, registration clerk, registry clerk, ward clerk – hospital, warranty clerk.
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents in accordance with established procedures and schedules, using computerized and manual processing systems
- Authorize and issue licences, permits, registration papers, reimbursements or other material after requesting documents have been processed and approved
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
- Prepare reports and presentations and provide information to staff and general public regarding company and program rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist in the co-ordination of administrative procedures such as budget submissions, contracts administration and work schedules
- May be responsible for some accounting tasks
- May organize and co-ordinate flow of work for general office clerks and data entry clerks.
Jobs for Administrative Clerks in Edmonton Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 13 job postings in Edmonton Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-06||Utility clerk (work both in and out doors)||Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Inc||
|2013-12-05||clerk||LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED||
|2013-12-05||Office administration clerk (General Clerk - Floater)||Sobeys||
|2013-12-02||Registry clerk (Registry Clerk and Supervisor)||Armour Insurance Group||
|2013-11-29||Import clerk (Job #2013-153 ACROSS Release Agent)||Farrow Group, Russell A. Farrow Limited||
|2013-11-27||Warranty clerk (Warranty Administrator)||Creative Door Services||
|2013-11-25||Warranty clerk (for heavy duty/medium truck industry)||Stahl Peterbilt||
|2013-11-25||Administrative clerk (Administrative clerk)||ITALIAN CANADIAN ASSISTANCE INC.||
|2013-11-14||Office administration clerk (Senior Administrator)||Spirit Staffing & Consulting Edmonton Inc.||
|2013-11-14||Administrative clerk||Spirit Staffing & Consulting Edmonton Inc.||
|2013-11-13||Office administration clerk (Health Services Office Professional)||Kelly Services (Canada) Limited||
|2013-11-13||Administrative clerk (Leasing/Advertising)||Kelly Services||
|2013-08-29||Administrative clerk||NU-Line Powerline Contractors Ltd.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: