Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, test, repair and inspect electronic parts, components and systems. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
assembly supervisor, foreman/woman, electronic assembly, foreman/woman, final assembly and test, foreman/woman, printed circuit board fabrication, production supervisor – electronics manufacturing, supervisor, assembly and test, systems test foreman/woman, test supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies and recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Electronics Manufacturing in Yellowknife Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of May 07 – May 11, 2012
Week of Apr 30 – May 04, 2012
Week of Mar 26 – Mar 30, 2012
Week of Mar 19 – Mar 23, 2012
- Date Modified: