Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Sales representatives, wholesale trade (non-technical), sell non-technical goods and services to retail, wholesale, commercial, industrial, professional and other clients domestically and internationally. They are employed by establishments that produce or provide goods and services such as petroleum companies, food, beverage and tobacco producers, clothing manufacturers, motor vehicles and parts manufacturers, hotels, business services firms, and transportation companies. Auctioneers are included in this unit group. Sales representatives, wholesale trade who are supervisors are also included in this unit group.
food products sales representative, freight sales agent, graphic design sales representative, hotel accommodations sales executive, liquor sales representative, magazine sales representative, oil distributor, periodicals sales representative, security services sales consultant, supervisor, wholesale trade representatives, transfer company agent.
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other sales representatives.
Outlook & Prospects for Sales Representatives – Wholesale Trade (Non-Technical) in Yellowknife Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of May 07 – May 11, 2012
- Date Modified: