Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in motor vehicle production departments. They are employed in plants which manufacture automobiles, vans and light trucks.
area co-ordinator – motor vehicle manufacturing, assembly foreman/woman – motor vehicle manufacturing, foreman/woman – motor vehicle manufacturing, general supervisor, assembly – motor vehicle manufacturing, supervisor, assembly – motor vehicle manufacturing, zone supervisor, assembly – motor vehicle manufacturing.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers in motor vehicle manufacturing production departments such as body shop, chassis, paint, trim and hardware and final assembly
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other units
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Motor Vehicle Assembling in Iqaluit Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 30 - May 04, 2012
- The Arviat Diamond Driller¿s Training Program provides workers to fill jobs with drilling contractors in the Kivalliq region
- Date Modified: