Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments in the following primary industries: forestry and logging, mining and quarrying, oil and gas drilling, production and servicing operations, and commercial fishing.
director of mining, manager, drilling operations, manager, fishing operations, manager, forestry operations, manager, gas field operations, manager, oil well servicing, mine manager, quarry manager, shore captain – fishing.
- Oversee and analyze operations in forestry, logging, mining, quarrying, or oil and gas operations or in services to logging, mining and oil and gas industries, or in commercial fishing
- Recommend operational changes to senior management when necessary to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met
- Prepare production reports for review by senior management
- Confer with other managers to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials
- Evaluate efficiency of production sites to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, and make changes to work schedule or equipment when necessary
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations
- Hire personnel and oversee training needs of staff
- May direct peripheral activities such as the construction of access roads or temporary living quarters.
Jobs for Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture) in Iqaluit Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
- Date Modified: