Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group consists of commissioned officers in the armed forces who plan, organize, command and evaluate the activities of personnel in occupations unique to the armed forces such as artillery and infantry units, military intelligence units and air weapons control units. The ranks of commissioned officers included in this unit group range from lieutenant to general.
air weapons control officer, armour officer, artillery officer, infantry officer, intelligence officer (management).
- Plan, organize and command the activities of military combat units such as armour, artillery and infantry battalions
- Develop and implement military procedures and policies based on detailed knowledge of units' capabilities and performance
- Direct subordinates in training and co-ordinate and direct activities of units in accordance with military practices
- Assume responsibility for welfare, morale and discipline of units
- Review and evaluate unit performance, prepare reports and provide briefings for superiors
- May command and lead units as part of United Nations' peacekeeping role in foreign countries.
Outlook & Prospects for Commissioned Officers, Armed Forces in Iqaluit Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Apr 30 – May 04, 2012
Week of Apr 23 – Apr 27, 2012
- The Arviat Diamond Driller’s Training Program provides workers to fill jobs with drilling contractors in the Kivalliq region
Week of Apr 16 – Apr 20, 2012
Week of Mar 26 – Mar 30, 2012
- Date Modified: