There are 52 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Non-destructive testers and inspectors operate radiographic, ultrasonic, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, eddy current and similar testing equipment to detect discontinuities in objects of various compositions and materials. They are employed by quality control, maintenance and safety departments of manufacturing, processing, transportation, energy and other companies and by private industrial inspection establishments.
NDT (non-destructive testing) maintenance technician, acoustic emission technician, aircraft non-destructive inspection technician, eddy current technician, industrial radiographer, infrared thermographer, liquid penetrant inspector, magnetic particle inspector, non-destructive inspector, non-destructive tester, pressure vessel tester, radiographic technician – non-destructive testing, ultrasonic inspector, visual inspector – welding, weld inspector.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using ultrasonic, radiographic, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, eddy current and other non-destructive testing methods
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Interpret radiographs, cathode ray tube (CRT) or digital readouts, conductivity meters and visual indicators
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Organize and report test results
- May perform specialized inspections using acoustic emission, vibration analysis, infrared thermography and laser shearography testing methods
- May instruct and supervise trainees.
Grande Prairie, Athabasca, Barrhead, Beaverlodge, Fairview, Falher, Fox Creek, Grande Cache, Grimshaw, High Level, High Prairie, Manning, Mayerthorpe, Peace River, Sexsmith, Slave Lake, Spirit River, Swan Hills, Valleyview, Wembley, Westlock, Whitecourt
Jobs for Non-Destructive Testers and Inspectors in Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
2 jobsAthabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region Local
31 jobsAlberta Provincial
52 jobsCanada National
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: