Explore Careers - Job Market Report
General office clerks prepare correspondence, reports, statements and other material, operate office equipment, answer telephones and perform clerical duties of a general nature according to established procedures. They are employed in offices throughout the public and private sectors.
- Key in, edit, proofread and finalize correspondence, reports, statements, invoices, forms, presentations and other documents, from notes or dictaphone, using computers
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically
- Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
- May perform bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices and bank deposits
- May sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents
- May order office supplies, service office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
Grande Prairie, Athabasca, Barrhead, Beaverlodge, Fairview, Falher, Fox Creek, Grande Cache, Grimshaw, High Level, High Prairie, Manning, Mayerthorpe, Peace River, Sexsmith, Slave Lake, Spirit River, Swan Hills, Valleyview, Wembley, Westlock, Whitecourt
Jobs for General Office Clerks in Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
5 jobsAthabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region Local
187 jobsAlberta Provincial
1024 jobsCanada National
There are 5 job postings in Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-17||Administrative assistant||Mayfair Personnel||
|2013-12-11||Administrative assistant (Accounts Payable & Reception)||Maximum Tank Truck Services Ltd||
|2013-11-26||Administrative assistant||NOV - National Oilwell Varco||
|2013-11-22||Administrative assistant (Administrative Assistant)||The Brick||
|2013-09-13||Administrative assistant (Project Field Administrator)||Integrity Reclamation Seismic Services Inc||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: