Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Shippers and Receivers</i> (1471), <i>Storekeepers and Parts Clerks</i> (1472), <i>Production Clerks</i> (1473), <i>Purchasing and Inventory Clerks</i> (1474), <i>Dispatchers and Radio Operators</i> (1475) and <i>Transportation Route and Crew Schedulers</i> (1476). They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
dispatch logistician, flight crew scheduling supervisor, freight forwarding logistician, head dispatcher, head shipper, inventory control supervisor, logistics supervisor – transportation, parts service supervisor, production clerks supervisor, ramp services supervisor – airport, stock control supervisor, supervisor, receiving, supply control co-ordinator.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Grande Prairie, Athabasca, Barrhead, Beaverlodge, Fairview, Falher, Fox Creek, Grande Cache, Grimshaw, High Level, High Prairie, Manning, Mayerthorpe, Peace River, Sexsmith, Slave Lake, Spirit River, Swan Hills, Valleyview, Wembley, Westlock, Whitecourt
Wages for Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations in Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||12.75||20.70||33.65||Note|
|Prince Edward Island||10.00||20.00||31.79||Note|
- Date Modified: