Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Specialists in human resources develop, implement and evaluate human resources and labour relations policies, programs and procedures and advise managers and employers on personnel matters. Specialists in human resources are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
business agent, labour organization, classification officer – human resources, classification specialist, compensation research analyst, conciliator, consultant, human resources, employee relations officer, employment equity officer, human resources research officer, job analyst, labour relations officer, mediator, union representative, wage analyst.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate personnel and labour relations strategies including policies, programs and procedures to address an organization's human resource requirements
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of personnel policies, compensation and benefit programs and collective agreements
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, mediate labour disputes and grievances and provide advice on employee and labour relations
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, salary scales and competency appraisal measures and systems
- Plan and administer staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance, employment equity and affirmative action programs
- Manage programs and maintain human resources information and related records systems
- Hire and oversee training of staff
- Co-ordinate employee performance and appraisal programs
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
Grande Prairie, Athabasca, Barrhead, Beaverlodge, Fairview, Falher, Fox Creek, Grande Cache, Grimshaw, High Level, High Prairie, Manning, Mayerthorpe, Peace River, Sexsmith, Slave Lake, Spirit River, Swan Hills, Valleyview, Wembley, Westlock, Whitecourt
Outlook & Prospects for Specialists in Human Resources in Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Athabasca--Grande Prairie--Peace River Region||N/A||N/A|
- Date Modified: