There are 35 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Landscaping and grounds maintenance contractors and managers plan, organize, direct and control the operations of landscaping, interior plantscaping, lawn care and tree service departments and establishments.
grounds maintenance contractor, grounds maintenance manager, interior plantscaping contractor, landscape service contractor, landscaping contractor, landscaping manager, lawn care manager, lawn maintenance contractor, tree service contractor.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of landscaping, interior plantscaping, lawn care and tree service establishments
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
- Organize and direct the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
- Hire and supervise staff
- Maintain financial and personnel records.
Jobs for Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Contractors and Managers in Red Deer Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: