Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Food service supervisors, supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food. They are employed by hospitals and other health care establishments and by cafeterias, catering companies and other food service establishments.
cafeteria supervisor, food services, canteen supervisor, catering supervisor, food service supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
Jobs for Food Service Supervisors in Red Deer Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 42 job postings in Red Deer Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-05||Food service supervisor||1421552 Alberta Ltd. / The Big Moo Ice Cream Parlor||
|2013-12-04||Food service supervisor (Food Service Supervisor)||McDonald's Restaurants||
|2013-12-02||Food service supervisor||Hamill's Drive Inn Ltd. o/a Hamill's Dairy Queen||
|2013-12-02||Food service supervisor||Hamill Bros. Investments Ltd. o/a North Hill Dairy Queen||
|2013-12-02||Food service supervisor||Peacock Inn (1988) Ltd. o/a Kentucky Fried Chicken||
|2013-12-02||Food service supervisor||HDQ Investments Ltd. o/a Deer Park Dairy Queen||
|2013-12-02||Food service supervisor||118thAve Holdings o/a New York Fries||
|2013-11-29||Food service supervisor (Dairy Queen -4810 HWY 2A, Ponoka, AB T4J 1K2)||1517311 ALBERTA LTD||
|2013-11-28||Food service supervisor (DINING ROOM SUPERVISOR)||Connecting Care (2000) INC.||
|2013-11-28||Food service supervisor||SHREE VARAHIKRUPA 1951 INC o/a EXTREME PITA||
|2013-11-27||Food service supervisor||Jjam Management (1987) Ltd. o/a Tim Hortons||
|2013-11-27||Food service supervisor||McDonald's Restaurant (Pregliasco Restaurants Ltd)||
|2013-11-26||Food service supervisor||1623939 ALBERTA LTD o/a CANADIAN PIZZA UNLIMITED||
|2013-11-21||Food service supervisor||961885 ALBERTA LTD (o/a Tim Hortons)||
|2013-11-19||Food service supervisor||Denny's Restaurant||
|2013-11-19||Food service supervisor||Blackfalds Holdings Inc.||
|2013-11-17||Food service supervisor||CB Investments Ltd. o/a Cinnzeo||
|2013-11-14||Food service supervisor (for full service restaurant)||1552944 Alberta Ltd/SWISS CHALET||
|2013-11-06||Food service supervisor (Food Service Supervisors (NOC 6212))||960799 Alberta Ltd. o/a Booster Juice||
|2013-11-06||Food service supervisor (Food Service Supervisors (NOC 6212))||1590862 Alberta Ltd o/a Booster Juice||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: