Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, test, repair and inspect electronic parts, components and systems. They are employed in electronics manufacturing plants.
assembly supervisor, foreman/woman, electronic assembly, foreman/woman, final assembly and test, foreman/woman, printed circuit board fabrication, production supervisor – electronics manufacturing, supervisor, assembly and test, systems test foreman/woman, test supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate, inspect and test electronic and electromechanical assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies and recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are followed
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related helpers and labourers.
Jobs for Supervisors, Electronics Manufacturing in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: