Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Denturists examine patients and design, construct and repair removable dentures. Most denturists work in private practice.
- Measure patients' jaws to determine size and shape of dentures required
- Make impressions of patients' teeth, gums and jaws
- Construct dentures or direct other workers to construct dentures
- Fit and modify new dentures
- Repair dentures
- Reline and rebase dentures
- Fabricate mouth protectors, anti-snoring prostheses and removable prostheses on implants
- May prepare partial dentures.
Outlook & Prospects for Denturists in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 18 - Nov 22, 2013
- IKEA Canada is partnering with Mainstream Renewable Power to purchase, operate and expand a 20-turbine wind farm near Pincher Creek
- The City of Lethbridge has renewed a three-year snow clearing contract with a local company, All Seasons Excavating Co. Ltd.
- The Medicine Hat Catholic Board of Education has over $800,000 worth of infrastructure and maintenance projects for the 2013-14 school year
- The Government of Alberta is moving ahead with the Medicine Hat Detoxification and Residential Treatment Centre. Construction is expected to start in July 2014, with the building opening in late 2015.
- Cypress County is spending approximately $11M to construct regional water lines to the towns of Irvine and Walsh (available in French only)
- The Government of Alberta is investing $2M in synthetic biology research at the University of Lethbridge
- Ward Bros. Construction Ltd. has been awarded a $32.5 contract for the Crossings Ice Complex in Lethbridge. Construction is slated to begin in the fall of 2013 and be complete by the end of 2015.
- Date Modified: