Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Denturists examine patients and design, construct and repair removable dentures. Most denturists work in private practice.
- Measure patients' jaws to determine size and shape of dentures required
- Make impressions of patients' teeth, gums and jaws
- Construct dentures or direct other workers to construct dentures
- Fit and modify new dentures
- Repair dentures
- Reline and rebase dentures
- Fabricate mouth protectors, anti-snoring prostheses and removable prostheses on implants
- May prepare partial dentures.
Outlook & Prospects for Denturists in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Feb 17 - Feb 21, 2014
- NaturEner has amended its Wild Rose 1 wind energy project south of Walsh, reducing the number of towers but installing more powerful turbines. The company anticipates awarding a contract by February 28, 2014 with construction starting in late 2014.
- Alberta Heat and Power LLC has filed an application with the Alberta Utilities Commission to construct a natural-gas fired electrical generating plant at the JBS Food Canada facility at Brooks, pending public input and review of the application
- The Government of Alberta has announced that a new Catholic elementary school will be built in Lethbridge, but no timeline was released for the construction
- The University of Lethbridge has launched the Canadian Centre for Research in Advanced Fluorine Technologies as a research hub for scientists, students and industry
- Porocel of Canada Ltd. has hired ninety percent of the former employees of Criterion Catalysts & Technologies Canada Inc. when it recently acquired the Medicine Hat company
- Date Modified: