Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Administrative clerks compile, verify, record and process forms and documents, such as applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations and requisitions, in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and schedules. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
administrative clerk, application clerk, authorization clerk, by-law clerk, customs clerk, documentation clerk, import clerk, licence clerk, office administration clerk, passport clerk, registration clerk, registry clerk, ward clerk – hospital, warranty clerk.
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents in accordance with established procedures and schedules, using computerized and manual processing systems
- Authorize and issue licences, permits, registration papers, reimbursements or other material after requesting documents have been processed and approved
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
- Prepare reports and presentations and provide information to staff and general public regarding company and program rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist in the co-ordination of administrative procedures such as budget submissions, contracts administration and work schedules
- May be responsible for some accounting tasks
- May organize and co-ordinate flow of work for general office clerks and data entry clerks.
Outlook & Prospects for Administrative Clerks in Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Lethbridge--Medicine Hat Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market News
Week of May 06 – May 10, 2013
Week of Apr 01 – Apr 05, 2013
- The Government of Canada, through the Skills Link program, is providing over $556,000 to the Medicine Hat YMCA to help youth overcome barriers to employment
Week of Mar 18 – Mar 22, 2013
- Halliburton is closing its Medicine Hat facility on April 16, 2013. The 200 employees at the site are being offered severance packages or transfers to Halliburton’s Regina location.
- Lethbridge College is closing Fort Macleod and Pincher Creek campuses
Week of Mar 04 – Mar 08, 2013
- The Village of Lomond has received support from the Community Infrastructure Improvement Fund for refurbishment of its water treatment facility
- Date Modified: