Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision.
- There is generally only a requirement for limited hearing in this job.
- The occupation can involve significant physical activity.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 20 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Set up and operate saws and other woodworking machines to cut, shape and form parts. Trim joints and fit parts together. Sand wooden surfaces.
Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.