Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Administrative clerks compile, verify, record and process forms and documents, such as applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations and requisitions, in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and schedules. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
administrative clerk, application clerk, authorization clerk, by-law clerk, customs clerk, documentation clerk, import clerk, licence clerk, office administration clerk, passport clerk, registration clerk, registry clerk, ward clerk – hospital, warranty clerk.
- Compile, verify, record and process applications, licences, permits, contracts, registrations, requisitions, and other forms and documents in accordance with established procedures and schedules, using computerized and manual processing systems
- Authorize and issue licences, permits, registration papers, reimbursements or other material after requesting documents have been processed and approved
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
- Prepare reports and presentations and provide information to staff and general public regarding company and program rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist in the co-ordination of administrative procedures such as budget submissions, contracts administration and work schedules
- May be responsible for some accounting tasks
- May organize and co-ordinate flow of work for general office clerks and data entry clerks.
Sydney, Port Hawkesbury, Belgiumtown, Bras d'Or, Bridgeport, Caledonia, Centreville Reserve Mines, Dominion, East Slope, Florence, Gannon Road, Glace Bay, Havenside, Hub, Kaneville, Little Bras d'Or, Louisbourg, McKays Corner, McLeods Crossing, Morien Hill, New Aberdeen, New Victoria, New Waterford, North Sydney, Passchendaele, Reserve Mines, Reserve Rows, River Ryan, Scotchtown, Steeles Hill, Sterling, Sydney Mines, Table Head, Tomkinsville
Wages for Administrative Clerks in Cape Breton Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Cape Breton Region||12.00||19.00||26.00|
- Date Modified: