Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in such fields as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services.
accounting firm manager, employment agency manager, legal firm manager, manager, management consulting service, manager, market research service, manager, nursing registry, payroll service manager, personnel agency manager, professional services manager – business services, security service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services or security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of sales or marketing strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Sydney, Port Hawkesbury, Belgiumtown, Bras d'Or, Bridgeport, Caledonia, Centreville Reserve Mines, Dominion, East Slope, Florence, Gannon Road, Glace Bay, Havenside, Hub, Kaneville, Little Bras d'Or, Louisbourg, McKays Corner, McLeods Crossing, Morien Hill, New Aberdeen, New Victoria, New Waterford, North Sydney, Passchendaele, Reserve Mines, Reserve Rows, River Ryan, Scotchtown, Steeles Hill, Sterling, Sydney Mines, Table Head, Tomkinsville
Wages for Other Business Services Managers in Cape Breton Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Cape Breton Region||14.50||22.86||36.19||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: