There are 74 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Labourers in this unit group assist machine operators, transport materials and perform similar tasks. They are employed by rubber and plastic products manufacturing companies.
belt builder helper, labourer – plastic products manufacturing, labourer – rubber products manufacturing, machine offbearer – rubber products manufacturing, mould cleaner – rubber products manufacturing, moulded products stripper – rubber and plastic products manufacturing, roll changer – rubber manufacturing, spreader operator helper – plastic products manufacturing.
- Assist machine operators or assemblers in performing their duties
- Assist in setting up and dismantling machinery and equipment
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Transport materials and tools to and from work areas using hand trucks or other conveyance
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process
- Monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products.
Jobs for Labourers in Rubber and Plastic Products Manufacturing in Halifax Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: