There are 86 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Process control and machine operators in this unit group operate multi-function process control machinery or single-function machines to process and package food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing establishments.
bakery machine operator – food and beverage processing, bottling machine operator, brewer, canning machine operator, chocolate refiner, control room operator – food and beverage processing, fermenter operator, freezer operator, fryer operator, meat grinder, mixer operator, dry foods, pasteurizer operator, sugar boiler.
- Operate multi-function process control machinery through control panels, computer terminals or other control systems to grind, extract, mix, blend, cook or otherwise process food products and to bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate multi-function process control machinery to grind, extract, mix, blend, distill, ferment or otherwise process alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and to bottle, can or otherwise package beverages
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to process variables such as cooking times, ingredient inputs, flow rates and temperature settings
- Maintain shift log of production and other data.
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation
- Operate single-function machines to grind, extract, mix, blend, freeze, cook or otherwise process food or beverage products and to box, can or otherwise package food or beverage products
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as necessary
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged.
Jobs for Process Control and Machine Operators, Food and Beverage Processing in Halifax Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: