Local Employment Requirements
- This occupation typically requires good near vision.
- There is usually a need for workers in this occupation to have the ability to communicate verbally.
- The occupation involves only limited physical activity.
- Strength to handle loads of up to 5 kg may be required.
There are often specific abilities, aptitudes and knowledge that are prerequisites to obtain employment in an occupation.
Most employers who advertise are looking for workers who have the following experience and skills:
Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants. Ensure terms of lease agreements are met. Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
Windows, electronic mail, MS Word, Excel.
Hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties.
Oral communication, working with others, computer use, problem solving, job task planning and organizing, writing, reading text, document use, finding information, critical thinking, decision making, continuous learning, numeracy and significant use of memory.
Detailed profiles, requirements and application and admissions information.
- CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities
Find the school that best suits your needs.
Information on scholarships, bursaries, grants, and other forms of financial assistance.