Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes workers who iron, press or otherwise finish garments and household articles. They are employed by dry cleaning, laundry and fur cleaning establishments, and by laundries in hotels, hospitals and similar establishments.
- Operate finishing equipment such as steam pressers, and use hand irons to finish pants, jackets, shirts, skirts and other dry cleaned and laundered articles
- Hand iron laundered fine lace or dry-cleaned silk garment
- Operate fur ironing and glazing equipment to finish fur garments and other fur articles
- Fold and bag dry cleaned and laundered articles
- May operate laundering equipment.
Workers in this group may specialize in finishing suede, leather, fur and delicate articles.
Jobs for Ironing, Pressing and Finishing Occupations in Nord-du-Québec Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Nord-du-Québec Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: