Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Nord-du-Québec Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Apr 22 – Apr 26, 2013
- Since April 15, Mistissini has its own Tim Hortons restaurant, which led to the creation of at least 20 jobs (available in French only)
Week of Apr 08 – Apr 12, 2013
- Built at a cost of $29M, the Centre de santé communautaire Miyupimaatisiiun of Mistissini has been inaugurated (available in French only)
Week of Mar 18 – Mar 22, 2013
- The Zellers store in Chibougamau has ceased operations on March 16, leading to the layoff of many dozens of jobs (available in French only)
Week of Nov 05 – Nov 09, 2012
- Resolute Forest Products will invest $9M in the construction of a new sawmill line at its Comtois de Lebel-sur-Quévillon sawmill (available in French only)
- Date Modified: